PUŁAWY Competence Center constitutes cooperation and experience exchange platform for agricultural entrepreneurs, agricultural advisers, scientific institutions and the wider business.
The mission of the PUŁAWY Competence Center is to provide additional benefits to the agricultural market participants.
Basic goals of the Center
- developing and promoting the model of modern agricultural entrepreneur
- improving farmers competence in farming efficiency
- popularization of research on fertilisation
- construction of new relationship between business and science
The Center will pursue its objectives by
- organization and flow of information between the spheres of production and scientific-research;
- recommending directions for research and development;
- exchange of experience with industry partners and academic institutions;
- creation of new knowledge that will be used in the fertiliser industry and closely related economy;
- implementation and commercialization of new research projects to industry;
- providing training, mentoring and advancing agricultural expertise to clients.
The Consortium of PUŁAWY Competence Center is composed of
- Grupa Azoty S.A. including Grupa Azoty Zakłady Azotowe “Puławy” S.A. — Coordinator of the Consortium
- New Chemical Syntheses Institute
- Institute of Soil Science and Plant Cultivation – State Research Institute in Puławy
- Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW
- Maria Curie-Skłodowska University (UMCS) in Lublin
- National Chemical-Agricultural Station in Warsaw
- Polish Association of Rapeseed and Protein Plants Producers
- National Federation of Crops Producers
- Polish Lime Association
- The National Association of Sugar Beet Growers
- INTERMAG Ltd.
The Consortium is supported by consultative and advisory Scientific Council, composed of the most respected scientists in the field of cultivation and fertilisation.