„A low cost and environmentally safe system of corn fertilisation and sowing”
The project aims to develop an innovative technique of sowing and fertilising maize, elaborate fertiliser formula specially designed for the cultivation of maize ad well as equipment for simultaneous sowing of seeds and fertiliser.
The result of the project will be “maize package” including instructions for planting, specialty fertiliser and sowing-tillage aggregate.
The contractor of the project is scientific and industrial consortium composed of:
- Institute of Soil Science and Plant Cultivation – State Research Institute in Puławy (Leader)
- Warsaw University of Life Sciences (SGGW-WULS)
- University of Life Sciences in Lublin
- New Chemical Syntheses Institute in Puławy
- Industrial Institute of Agricultural Engineering (PIMR – IIAE) in Poznań
- Grupa Azoty Zakłady Azotowe “Puławy” S.A.
“Completion date: December 1, 2012 – May 30, 2016
The project has received funding from the National Centre for Research and Development.